Mike graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Athletic Training from West Chester University in 2009 and a Master’s degree in Athletic Training with a concentration in Sports Medicine from California University of Pennsylvania in 2011. Upon graduating Mike worked as an Assistant Athletic Trainer at both Rutgers University and Fairleigh Dickinson University. During that time, Mike worked with a variety of sports which included Wrestling, Football, Soccer and Softball at the Division 1 level. Furthermore, Mike worked with the medical staff to help with the prevention, evaluation, and rehabilitation of injuries. Mike also provided health care at all practices, games and summer workouts for the athletes that he worked with.
In 2013 Mike found and started Crossfit, he realized quickly that he loved helping others achieve the best version of themselves. Mike received his Level 1 Crossfit Certification and started training others. Mike specializes in injury prevention/ rehabilitation, Crossfit, and Youth Sport Training.
Mike is currently enrolled in the University of Bridgeport Chiropractic program.
- Crossfit Level 1 Certification (May 2013)
- Crossfit Football Certification
- Crossfit Endurance Certification
- USAW Sports Performance Coach
- Training for Warriors Level 1 Instructor ( Jan ’13)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine- Performance Enhancement
Specialist (Dec ’10)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine- Corrective Exercise
Specialist (April ’09)
- Board of Certification Certified Athletic Trainer (July ‘09)